Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just the Four of Us..Part1!!!

Sooo I have decided that two kids are definitely twice as much work as one..and since I have fallen so far behind in my blog posting I decided to do two posts for the price of one. Stella Jane is a little angel who, even though many think she looks very similar, is SOOO different from her sister. Ava was such a serious baby, never really sad or happy. Stella is very emotional, she will cry and cry, but is already flashing all sorts of smiles. I think Ava was almost 6 months before she gave us a sincere smile and even to this day it takes something special. S.J.'s loves to fall asleep either back down snuggled in her mothers arms or face down laying on my chest. Ava thinks her sister is in dire need of her assistance and when she hears her crying, (especially early morning) she comes running from what ever she is doing yelling, "I'm coming Tella, I'm coming.... OK... OK." (meaning It's OK).

.
.
.
Her first hand-me-down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is Ava with her new sister at the hospital, she had no idea how much her life was going to change.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We had 4 days at the hospital before Mom/S.J. were discharged so....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ava's visits were short but sweet and full of picture taking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luckily Mom had someone to keep her company while she spent time in the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stella, (like her sister) was coombs positive so she had light treatment to keep her bilirubin count down. Here she is sitting in the sun working on her tan lines.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See ya Later!!!








4 comments:

Armstrong said...

I agree,that two kids is more work than one. It's hard to divide up your time between them too, especially a two year old you wants your attention every second. I feel your pain!

Stella is adorable and I am so excited for you guys. It sounds like Ava is a huge helper too. Congrats.

See ya in a few months Kristin.

Chanda

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

She is so beautiful. Everyone who has seen Stella's pictures on our blog want to know more about that beauty baby--and her ever beautiful older sister.

We had a great time playing with your family in July. Thanks for all of the good times. The boys talk about Ava and baby Stella on a daily basis.

Lots of love.

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Ahh I just love your cute family!!

Lynnette and Paul said...

Oh my gosh...what a doll! Little Stella Jane is as darling as her sis! I love her hair and it's cute to hear how Ava is so excited to help out! I hope you are adjusting to your busy mama life with two kiddos! I'm so glad I stopped by on your blog...I need to visit more :) After all, you are my twinner!!!!