Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ALMOST ONE!!!

Our cute little daughter is quickly aproaching her first birthday and what a pleasure it is to be her father. She is so independent!!! She likes to play by herself and barely lets us spoon feed her anymore... I expect her to start changing her own diaper in the next few months or so. This last week Ava had spiked some high fevers and kept KK and I up at night tring to comfort her. She seemed to sleep the best while holding her in our arms. Holding her close I could feel her little heart beating away and was reminded what a miracle new life is. I thank god every day for blessing my family with such a beautiful spirit named Ava Lolabelle.





We have dragged Ava around for 11 months in this rear facing carseat. We all will be glad next month to employ a front facing seat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Obviously some of the food made it to her stomach, little miss 21 pounder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
Even 11 month old redheads can have a bad hair day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Wintertime--> Hot Tub
Next summer--> Waterslides
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She knows she's about to get some food.


See ya next time!!!!

10 comments:

krazyelwoodkids said...

She is the sweetest little girl. I love her new hair do's. I'm sorry she has been feeling so sick, I hope she is getting better. It's frustrating when your little one is sick and you feel so helpless. Thank you so much for calling and helping me through this time with Taylon.
I hope Taylon will be up to visiting his little cousin around her first Birthday.
Love you guys,
Becky

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

What cute photos! I agree with Becky her hair is always cute!

Sheryl said...

I can't believe you can do her hair like that bottom picture. She is too adorable.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Calvin and Brig are so excited to spend some more time with Ava. They are ready to party all week. See you soon.

Kuhnz Family said...

She is such a cutie! She must come over and go swimming with Nikaylee this Summer.

Nikki said...

I can't believe she's getting so big. What a beautiful girl.

Brandon said...

Hey Paul and family. You have great blog entries. How unfortunate that we could not meet your little family. We will be back around August and should meet up then. I wish you the best in all things!! I was wondering if you could send me a line so that I get your email address, write me at: radiatejoy@gmail.com
Best wishes.

Brittany said...

those pics were all so cute! I loved the last one especially!!

Jeff and Nanci said...

She is totally allowed bad hair days. Mine looks like that everyday when I wake up. Redhead just have fabulous bed head.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

With this yellow swimsuit, the socks and the crazy red hair Avar really looks like one of those Dr. Suess characters. I can't put my finger on exactly which one but I'm know there's one just like her in one of those books. Ridiculous awesome.