Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ALMOST THERE!!!!!

Any Time Now Baby.
Sorry We did not post last month. It was a busy month for KK and I. Kristin is tring to cram all of her shifts at work so she can get an extra 2 weeks of leave when Lola comes. I have been getting back into the swing of things in school and finishing the nursery. Now that my first test is out of the way and KK only has a few shifts left, we are really anxious for this baby to come. We also had three baby showers since I last posted. I cannot believe how much generosity we received from our family and friends. Lola allready has over 100 outfits, more than 20 blankets, and several hundred diapers. Since this is my first child, I am guessing that will keep her looking cute and warm with a fresh change for at least a month or so. I know KK expressed her appreciation during the showers, I would also like to say thanks. It really helps when the parents are not the only ones spoiling the baby.



This is a picture or the nursery. Initially I was going to carve the crib out of a solid piece of wood with my own two hands. Then when we found out it was a girl, I figured might as well get use to buying her what she wants instead.



This is another picture without out the lighting effects from the chandeleir. KK picked out the fabric for her crib set and the colors were matched. The armoire is the changing station and the wall quilt is from aunt Becky.

2 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

The nursery looks great and now you guys and just ready and holding, right? I cannot believe it really is any time now. We will keep our phones on and charged, so we can hear the big news.

Yeah!

kt said...

the nursery is AMAZING!!! i can't believe the change! great job, it fits you both and little lolabelle soon! i can't wait to see you guys next month and meet your little girl.