Tuesday, February 26, 2008

KK MY HERO!!!!!!

My lovely wife Kristin suffered a great deal to bring the greatest gift that a husband could ever ask for. My cutie-pie _____ Lolabelle Kristensen. (We still have no first name yet) She is a 8 pound 10 ounce, 22.5 inch, redhead that has stolen my heart since she was born at 6:42 A.M. I swear she is the most perfect baby I have ever seen.









Here's lola only about 45 mins old. Grandma Susan helped her get her first taste of formula.


































Sorry lack of comments due to lack of sleep in last 48 hours....

4 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Congratulations.

She is beautiful and we are so excited that mom and baby and safe and healthy.

We are already teaching Brig how to say "Lola". He almost has it down.

Enjoy and welcome to the club.

kt said...

a mom. you're a mom! paul aka big papa! this is crazy. i am so happy for you both. your daughter is beautiful, i love her already.

i can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. i hope i can finally have a conversation with you!

love you.

katedawg

Auntie Shaunie said...

Dearest Kristen and Paul,
I am so glad little Lolabelle is here. She is BEAUTIFUL...even better than her ultrasound. Now the worse part is over and the fun begins. I have told all the Bennet Clan and everyone is so existed...Now the newest threesome continues. Little Supi is still scheduled for March 4th although I think we really have a foursome.
Jackie, LolaBelle, Supi and Briggy's baby.

Love you Auntie Shauna

frissy said...

Wow- now that is one beautiful baby! Big, but very beautiful. I can't believe how long she is. One tall girl like her mama. You know, Lola in tagalog (filipino) means center of the universe. I can't wait to meet her. You guys did a good job on this "project." Congrats!!!

Love-
Chrissy