Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!





















Ava Lolabelle's first holiday. The last few weeks we have enjoyed visits from friends and family from near and far. We made our first of probably thousands of trips to the Uinta Basin to see KK's family. To date this is the farthest away from home Lola has been. We have enjoyed the four B's of parenthood: breastfeeding, burping, bathing, and butt-wiping. Who would have thought these simple human functions would be so satisfying. Lola was so happy to see everyone and we really appreciate those who traveled so far to enjoy time with our little family.




Here Ava is enjoying a swaddle bath. This is a technique KK showed me from work. You use a blanket to keep her warm while washing portions of her body at a time. SHE LOVES IT!!!



















"MOMMY!!! I just finished with my facial and you are greasing me up with your lip gloss again!!!!"














Here's Ava with her Grandma Ruth. We stayed with her in Roosevelt for a few days before Easter. Ruth got a lot of quality snugglin/nappin time with her great granddaughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
























It is easy to see that Aunt Marie is much more exited about birth of her niece than she was with me. She was trying to smile but I was the 7th boy and she still didn't have a little sister.








"See you guys next time"

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Aww I just want to squish her! She is tooooo cute! Although I think her first holiday was probably St. Patty's Day. But this is the first big holiday!

Unknown said...

The four B's, I remember those... Not only does she have beautiful red hair but she has beautiful blue eyes. She is adorable. I hope to see her (and you and Paul) soon.